Franchise Equity Group
PagesBuy Us A Cup of Coffee
Talk To The Analysts
Latest Editorial From Anonymous Owner/Operator
May 20, 2019
More on JACK DT Speed
While franchisees are calling for his ouster CEO Comma sounds pretty
in this article.
"Comma seemed to suggest that remodeling business for dine-in sales is not efficient, given that the vast majority of customers take their food with them.
“Not only do 70% of our guests come to the drive-thru, but half of the remaining 30% that go into the dining room are takeout customers,” Comma said."
Jack in the Box focuses on speed
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment